Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > LaluG

Conversation Between LaluG and Ayjay
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Ayjay
    July 23rd, 2009 07:13 AM
    Ayjay
    Thanks Laurie, that would be really great. I have only visitied the chatroom once or twice and had a great time, but sometimes it seems when I would like to visit, that it may be just a 'ghost' who's there. So I hesitate. But maybe it's due to the timezone difference. I would definately appreciate your offer. Thanks, Anne.
  2. LaluG
    July 22nd, 2009 02:40 PM
    LaluG
    Our chatroom seems to host the ghost of the last person out when we chat....and the ghost stays at least the rest of the day and sometimes the next......if you like I will send you a message when we are there that gives a day and time stamp so if you get it in a resonable time you can catch us....would love to have more members join us........
  3. Ayjay
    July 22nd, 2009 07:53 AM
    Ayjay
    Hi Laurie, it's nearly 11pm here, and I'm not really up to chatting for a long time, but thought I'd drop by and say hi, as I saw you were in the chat room. Trouble is, tho' I have joined in there a couple of times, I think they may have been a fluke, as I can't seem to get in there to say hello. Any ideas I can try out tomorrow to join in? I dont know what I'm doing wrong.