Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > LaluG

Conversation Between LaluG and sanguinelady
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. sanguinelady
    April 20th, 2010 09:35 AM
    sanguinelady
    Hey howdy! Been a LONG time! :grin: How ya doing? Was over close by your neck of the woods last month...Iowa City.
  2. LaluG
    April 5th, 2009 12:00 AM
    LaluG
    Think Easter is April 12th.....don't know about a real rabbitt season......I'm going to head off for tonight....next time we are in the chat room...if you are on I'll message you......ok?......Night......
  3. sanguinelady
    April 4th, 2009 11:46 PM
    sanguinelady
    Guess the Easter Bunny was looking for some "cover" this year...fluffy white, fluffy white...who'll know? Exactly when is rabbit season? he he
  4. LaluG
    April 4th, 2009 11:09 PM
    LaluG
    You betcha....supposed to change to snow soon, just starting to rain.....now I expect a potentially White Christmas.....but a White Easter....don't think Currier and Ives would even approve...hehehe
  5. sanguinelady
    April 4th, 2009 10:28 PM
    sanguinelady
    Hey Laurie...you reckon you're gonna get some of our snow tonight? *grin* Fine conclusion for our first year back in Iowa! LOL
  6. sanguinelady
    November 26th, 2008 04:06 PM
    sanguinelady
    Ok...i gotta LOL here...it seems we have a bit in common. Both of us live in Iowa, born in Cali (in Feb!), and both in to photography! *grin* Davenport, huh? I live in Dayton and work in Gowrie.