Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > erkie

Conversation Between erkie and dwiedmann
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. dwiedmann
    April 22nd, 2009 02:54 PM
    dwiedmann
    Hi Eric,
    I haven't had much free time lately, but I did take a glimpse at photo101. Thanks for the advice. I am truly new to photography. I'm not sure that I know what I am doing. I have been playing with different settings, tying to learn about correct exposure. I guess practice and time will tell.
    As for the weather, it has been cold and rainy. Not much of a spring. Well, us New Englanders are never happy!!!
  2. erkie
    April 17th, 2009 06:15 PM
    erkie
    Hi Dottie, Thank you for the friend request! I hope you found the info in Photo101 helpful. I'm just getting back into photograpyhy and I have found a lot on this site that is very helpful. I think I'm enjoying this more this time around. I'm new to digital but it seems quite easy to learn. Butit hasn't changed the fact that I have todo the hard work when taking the shot. That hasn't changed. But now I can take several shots and just delete the ones that don't come out the way I like them.

So has it warmed up in the north yet? I'm working in Arizona the rest of the month warm but I miss the greenery.

Hope your having fun!

Eric