Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Danielle_T

Conversation Between Danielle_T and Ayjay
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Ayjay
    September 16th, 2009 08:37 AM
    Ayjay
    Hey Danielle. Welcome back, if you've been away. It's nice to see your name on here again.
  2. Ayjay
    July 27th, 2009 07:24 AM
    Ayjay
    Happy Birthday Danielle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here's wishing you a truly fantastic day, and a wonderful year ahead. Anne.
  3. Ayjay
    June 21st, 2009 08:52 AM
    Ayjay
    Thanks Danielle. I've heard that same thing said too. And I guess its true. I probably delete about the same number as you said. I wish I could take maybe two truly amazing shots a year - then I'd be happy. But then I'd want to take three............ Maybe now that I've gone digital, I know I take way more photos than ever before, so I suppose there's bound to be way more mediocre (and worse) shots. But then I think, wouldn't it be nice if it worked the other way round so there were way more good shots? Ah well, one day.
    Thanks again for the compliments on my photos. Good talking with you.
  4. Danielle_T
    June 20th, 2009 06:23 AM
    Danielle_T
    i forgot to say when i take my camera out i normally trash 90% of the shot's and i've heard it said before if you produce about 5 amazing (totally amazing) photo's a year that's a good year.(in less your names shutterbug)
  5. Danielle_T
    June 20th, 2009 06:19 AM
    Danielle_T
    after your fantastic photo's and win's (upside down - paper dollar) i'm not sure how you could think and say this you have obviously got a great eye and produce top quality and creative photo's?
  6. Danielle_T
    June 17th, 2009 01:11 PM
    Danielle_T
    That would be great if you did for me it's a good way to organize my photo's, i was disheartened at first because people don't really comment and give photo's point's so i thought i was just really rubbish at taking photo's but if you look at some one like shutterbug's gallery he doesn't get many comment's and point's either and his photo's are amazing, but still i think it's good to have a gallery space people can look through.
  7. Ayjay
    June 17th, 2009 09:07 AM
    Ayjay
    Hi Danielle. I've never got around to putting anything in the gallery. I guess I should, and your message may just be the prompting I need to actually do it. Thanks for being interested in seeing them.
  8. Danielle_T
    June 17th, 2009 04:37 AM
    Danielle_T
    your more than welcome thank you for all your feed back, i would like to return the favour but can't find much of your work do you have any thing in the gallery's?
  9. Ayjay
    June 16th, 2009 11:53 PM
    Ayjay
    Absolutely yes, Danielle. Thank you for your invite.