Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > jessehd09

Conversation Between jessehd09 and Tim L. Walker
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. jessehd09
    May 3rd, 2013 06:21 AM
    jessehd09
    Looks like I got that one updated already. DIdn't know it came through during any transaction. Thanks.
  2. Tim L. Walker
    May 2nd, 2013 10:21 PM
    Tim L. Walker
    I'll send them out when the fund raiser is over... end of the month at the latest I'll send them out. I'll use the address that's on the PayPal receipt... if it's changed from that, can you email me your new address? twalker[at]photographycorner[dot]com.
  3. jessehd09
    April 26th, 2013 09:51 AM
    jessehd09
    Tim,

Not that it is overly that important, but was wondering how/when the Corner pens are being mailed out to those that have donated recently. To my knowledge (shadey memory) nowhere was I asked to supply an address and if there is one somewhere on record that address would no longer be valid as I've moved in the last couple months.
  4. jessehd09
    November 1st, 2012 07:58 PM
    jessehd09
    Hey Tim. I'm not sure if you'd be interested in trying to do anything with them, but I've been hitting up http://phlearn.com/ A LOT. It is a photog/photoshop tutorial site run by photographer Aaron Nace. They are growing a lot quickly, and thought if The Corner could get in with them good things might happen. "When our powers combine...."