This should have been a caps D for a big smile!! :D
  4. Mufasa
    June 2nd, 2009 05:43 AM
    Mufasa
    ...:d
  5. Mufasa
    June 2nd, 2009 05:42 AM
    Mufasa
    Of course I would respond! Why ever not??
  6. newlove
    June 1st, 2009 05:19 PM
    newlove
    Yay! I'm so glad you responded! I'm so sorry to hear about your shoulder, best wishes being sent to you! Hope you have a fast and speedy recovery. I've been good. Been busy with the studio and my daughter's school stuff. She's growing too fast but fills me with happiness everyday - she's already reading (at 5 yrs old) and I signed her up for a summer reading workshop which should be fun. I really have no complaints. And, why would I forget you, Helene? You entrusted me in your learning process and for that I am truly grateful! Take care and I will be looking out for your photos when you post (which hopefully will be sooner than later). Maybe I'll get to see some big boy shots of your friend ;)...Hugs and blessings!
    -Lise
  7. Mufasa
    June 1st, 2009 02:11 PM
    Mufasa
    Hi Lise
    Everything fine this side. Have shoulder injury that isn't doing to well at the moment, so I have retorted to my point&shoot for a bit. Haven't been playing around a lot lately, since I'm very busy with the translation of a youth novel that is part of the SA Embassy in Poland's 2010 soccer worldcup tourism campaign. If I keep going at the speed I'm going at the moment - and I sit non-stop at my PC - I'm going to miss the world cup! So I'm a bit stressed about that. We're in SA at the moment for family obligations, which practically takes three weeks out of my working time - probably giving my shoulder a bit of rest as well, but because of the shoulder, I cannot play around much with cam, so kind of frustrated. Other than that, going well with me. Miss the cam though. Decided that when this book is finished, I'm going to take some time out and finish my SOP photography course first before taking on anything else.
    My friend with the baby has gone bacvk to work in the meantime, and we have seen far too little of each other since the shoot. He is soooooooo cute though.
    Nice to know that you still remember me :)
    How are you?
    That's me though.
  8. newlove
    June 1st, 2009 07:20 AM
    newlove
    Hi Helene! How is everything going? How is your friend and her baby? Have you taken anymore pictures of them? Just wanted to say hi! Let me know how things are - you can email me if you still have my email. Take care - Lise
  9. Mufasa
    August 13th, 2008 09:17 AM
    Mufasa
    Cool!
  10. newlove
    August 12th, 2008 06:25 AM
    newlove
    Check out the new feature!