Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. wohlerperc
    October 27th, 2009 10:07 AM
    wohlerperc
    Thanks Lise!
  2. newlove
    October 27th, 2009 08:20 AM
    newlove
    Happy Birthday, Will...have a great day!!
  3. newlove
    June 14th, 2009 09:46 AM
    newlove
    That sucketh royally, man! Polictics is everywhere, we can't escape it (unless we find a remote island somewhere but eventually that gets messed up, too!)...I'm sorry about this happened to you. I have a feeling you'll find something and it'll be a better set-up in the long run!! Yeah, check out RedBubble (I'm artlise, btw)...if you go on let me know what your user is. Take care and enjoy your vacation!!!
  4. wohlerperc
    June 13th, 2009 09:42 PM
    wohlerperc
    Thanks for the message! Yeah I have to find another job, since my district decided not to renew my contract and I found out only recently that the replacement is a school board member's daughter... I am better off in another district. I have been busy. I will check out that RedBubble thing it sounds interesting. Thanks!
  5. newlove
    June 3rd, 2009 09:12 PM
    newlove
    Hi Will! How have things been? Just wanted to say hi since I haven't seen you on much lately...Oh, how's the teaching thing going? I read somewhere that you were having to find another job? I hope everything is going okay with that. Hey, I thought of you the other day: I joined this place called RedBubble for artists and writers....it's a cool place, you get to sell your stuff and join fellow artists (I'm not solicitating or anything, it's just a neat place I thought you might be interested in)...you can PM me if you want a more private conversation! Take care and let me know how you are when you get a chance. ;) -Lise