PhotographyCorner.com Forums

PhotographyCorner.com Forums (http://www.PHOTOGRAPHYCORNER.INFO/index.php)
-   Corner Photo Walks (http://www.PHOTOGRAPHYCORNER.INFO/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Toronto Outings? (http://www.PHOTOGRAPHYCORNER.INFO/showthread.php?t=111663)

Jewel November 6th, 2013 05:04 PM

Toronto Outings?

Does anyone still get together and do outings here in Toronto anymore?

Jewel

21limited November 6th, 2013 06:55 PM

Re: Toronto Outings?

There's a group of Pentax shooters who do from time to time, I'm sure they wouldn't mind if you tagged along.

agiledogs November 6th, 2013 09:43 PM

If you are looking for corner member get-togethers, there has been one in Allentown PA that has been popular. I haven't seen TJ posting anything recently so I don't know if something is in the works for 2014.

One thing you can do is pick a timeframe and put a post inviting people out for a walk. You might even get help from others in the area as to locations, finding hotels, etc... While Toronto may be a little far at this time for myself, there are plenty of others in and around that area.

I am thinking of trying to organize something in the spring in San Diego but much will be if I have the time to do so. I am planning on another class so it might be put off until later.

Nikon_Mario November 7th, 2013 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jewel (Post 780052)

Jewel

Hey Jewely -
Set something up for December. Christmas in the Distillery District? I'm due for a visit and we can probably talk Carl and a few others to join in. :D

Jewel November 7th, 2013 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nikon_Mario (Post 780096)
Hey Jewely -
Set something up for December. Christmas in the Distillery District? I'm due for a visit and we can probably talk Carl and a few others to join in. :D

Hello Mario, how have you been my friend? Christmas in the Distillery sounds like a good idea, I've only ever been there in the summer months. I will try and pick a date and post something, see if anyone else is interested k?

How have things been here on the corner, feels like for ever since I've been on the forums :grin:

Jewel

barklake November 7th, 2013 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jewel (Post 780052)

Jewel

This is certainly something I would be interested in. Toronto is only a hop and a skip from here in the nations capital. Mario and I will talk, and perhaps Viktor as well.

VTerlakyPhoto November 7th, 2013 03:13 PM

Yep, count me in for the talks, hopefully I can make it out :)

Spicoli November 11th, 2013 01:39 PM

If all things heal the way they should be, I might be able to come out and play in 5 weeks at the Distillery. :D

chellezfotoz November 12th, 2013 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agiledogs (Post 780080)
If you are looking for corner member get-togethers, there has been one in Allentown PA that has been popular. I haven't seen TJ posting anything recently so I don't know if something is in the works for 2014.

2015 will be the next meet-up in Allentown.

I really, really wish I could get up North for a get-together! Christmas at the Distillery sounds like a blast!

Jewel November 13th, 2013 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spicoli (Post 780369)
If all things heal the way they should be, I might be able to come out and play in 5 weeks at the Distillery. :D

You need to rest my friend, the walkabout can be postponed until the New Year. The Distillery will still be beautiful in Jan/Feb :D