PhotographyCorner.com Forums

PhotographyCorner.com Forums (http://www.PHOTOGRAPHYCORNER.INFO/index.php)
-   Contest Corner (http://www.PHOTOGRAPHYCORNER.INFO/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Contest Corner Challenge #111: "Reflections" (http://www.PHOTOGRAPHYCORNER.INFO/showthread.php?t=116957)

JAshley August 8th, 2014 12:33 PM

Contest Corner Challenge #111: "Reflections"

Title: Contest Corner Challenge #111: Reflections

Start Date: Friday, August 8th, 2014 (photos taken before this date are not eligible).

Entries Due By: Sunday, September 7th, 2014 (entries are due in by midnight, and voting will begin the next day).

Sponsor: Think Tank Photo: A group of designers and professional photographers focused on studying how photographers work and developing inventive new carrying solutions that meet their needs. They are dedicated to using only the highest quality materials and design principles, and employing materials that are environmentally benign.

Prize: The winner will receive a Think Tank Photo City Walker 30 (Blue) camera bag - a $165 value! Lightweight, soft and refined, these messenger bags have a hip-hugging form and room for a tablet or laptop. The fully removable insert enables you to go from a camera to messenger bag.

Description: The theme for this month's contest is "Reflections". Let your imagination run wild with this....in nature with water, at home with mirrors or in deep thought. Good luck!

READ BEFORE ENTERING: Before entering a photograph, be sure to read the guidelines and submission requirements listed here: Contest Corner Rules & Regulations. Any photographs submitted that do not adhere to these guidelines will be rejected and sent back. Please make sure the photograph is taken during the contest period.

agiledogs August 8th, 2014 01:28 PM

Re: Contest Corner Challenge #111: "Reflections"

Ok this is weird. What I read as the description in the thread is different than what I see when submitting a post.

Spicoli August 8th, 2014 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agiledogs (Post 795944)
Ok this is weird. What I read as the description in the thread is different than what I see when submitting a post.

Me too. I pmed the boss. :D

JAshley August 8th, 2014 01:32 PM

All fixed, sorry I was in a rush to get this out. Thanks for the heads up!

Chris Fulton August 9th, 2014 12:42 AM

This should produce some interesting results. Will have to try and come up with something. Hmmm.

GerryDavid August 11th, 2014 12:32 AM

Are the entries going directly to the administrator now or are they still going through Tim? I had a problem last month with my entry not being forwarded and wasnt included in last months challenge.

I just wanted to make sure if I took the time to enter this that it would be worth while. :)

Thanks!

agiledogs August 11th, 2014 07:44 AM

just follow the instructions and you entry will be received.

JAshley August 17th, 2014 09:49 AM

Deadline is near...make sure all you get all your submissions in today!

JAshley August 24th, 2014 07:18 PM

Hey folks -

We are extending the deadline on this CCC for another two weeks, please make sure you get your photograph entered by Sunday, September 7th.

Thanks!

Bozzzzz August 30th, 2014 08:26 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I hope this is the right place to enter the CC Challenge. Here's my entry "Mabry Mill Reflections"