PhotographyCorner.com Forums

PhotographyCorner.com Forums (http://www.PHOTOGRAPHYCORNER.INFO/index.php)
-   Photograph of the Year (http://www.PHOTOGRAPHYCORNER.INFO/forumdisplay.php?f=72)
-   -   Winner of 2015 Photograph of the Year... (http://www.PHOTOGRAPHYCORNER.INFO/showthread.php?t=122823)

JAshley February 16th, 2016 06:21 PM

Winner of 2015 Photograph of the Year...

First Place (Approximate** Value: $4,600):

Second Place

Second Place (Approximate** Value: $1600):

Third Place (Approximate** Value: $1000):

Fourth Place (Approximate** Value: $525):

Fifth Place (Approximate** Value: $375):

Spicoli February 16th, 2016 07:39 PM

Re: Winner of 2015 Photograph of the Year...

Wooo hooo. Congrats Doug on your POTY win. Well deserved sir. Congrats to all the winners. What a spectacular group of photos. !!!

jaharris1001 February 16th, 2016 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spicoli (Post 819718)
Wooo hooo. Congrats Doug on your POTY win. Well deserved sir. Congrats to all the winners. What a spectacular group of photos. !!!

my thoughts exactly,, congrats Doug !! I hadn't seen that image before , congrats to all of you !!

agiledogs February 16th, 2016 08:47 PM

Congrats to all the winners. I do find it interesting though that all of the winning shots were landscapes.

No portraits, street photography, abstract, macro, animals, flower/botanical, documentary or sports action shots.

Spicoli February 16th, 2016 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agiledogs (Post 819720)
Congrats to all the winners. I do find it interesting though that all of the winning shots were landscapes.

No portraits, street photography, abstract, macro, animals, flower/botanical, documentary or sports action shots.

:shock: holy cow....I just noticed that after you mentioned it. :lol::lol:

cup4tml February 16th, 2016 11:05 PM

Thanks so much, I'm blown away. All the final images were so very impressive, what an honour! What a fantastic line up of prizes too, thank you goes out to Photography Corner and all the generous sponsors

nrshapiro February 17th, 2016 12:21 AM

Congrats to the winners! Well deserved.

dioneanu February 17th, 2016 02:28 AM

Thank you guys for voting me, I am so happy to get second place at this contest, especially with an image so dear to me, as it reminds me of an amazing photo trip I did last year. I have the very same image hanging on the wall in my leaving room :smile:

Congrats Doug for winning this competition! May I ask where was that shot taken?

Gems February 17th, 2016 04:22 AM

Well, what a way to start the day. Thank you so very much for voting my photo. 3rd place... Wow!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

VTerlakyPhoto February 17th, 2016 05:32 AM

Congrats to all! It was a stunning line-up this year, many hard choices were made in voting and I can only applaud all the winners. For next year - keep shooting y'all :)