PhotographyCorner.com Forums

PhotographyCorner.com Forums (http://www.PHOTOGRAPHYCORNER.INFO/index.php)
-   Corner Photo Walks (http://www.PHOTOGRAPHYCORNER.INFO/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   December PhotoWalk-Southern Arizona (http://www.PHOTOGRAPHYCORNER.INFO/showthread.php?t=80007)

fatcatphotos December 8th, 2008 08:29 PM

December PhotoWalk-Southern Arizona

3 Attachment(s)
So, there are no other members in a 150 mile radius. I live in a fairly small town that's dependent on copper and agriculture. I've been busy lately with a teenage daughter, a diabetic daughter, and a dad that's recovering from a hip replacement-replacement. As you can imagine being on my own today was a blessing. And, it really was more of photodrive. It's a very spread out town. Here are a couple of pics, I'll post more as I edit them. Sorry Mario, I didn't find any interesting windows :sad:

Nikon_Mario December 9th, 2008 09:05 PM

Well, sounds like you really needed a break, Jenn. Hope you are refreshed and renewed after your PhotoWalk!.

These are some nice shots. I really like the color in the 2nd one. And there's almost some windows in there. :wink:

It sure looks nice to see such green grass with those draught horses. I'm sitting in the middle of a winter storm, 20 - 25cm (2.54cm = 1 inch in case anyone's wondering) of snow already on the ground and still coming, followed by freezing rain says the forecast. Of course, the wind always drifts the snow into its biggest pile at the end of the driveway. :roll:

Anyway - very glad that you got out. Maybe our threads will inspire a few more. :-D

fatcatphotos December 9th, 2008 09:11 PM

Thanks for looking and commenting, Mario. I really appreciate it. And the photowalk is a great idea, really got me working creatively and I think I might do a series on abandoned houses now. There seem to be a lot of them here.

Scott111184 December 9th, 2008 09:30 PM

Glad you were able to get out Jenn.

Very nice shots too, like #3 the best. :)

chriscon December 10th, 2008 04:30 AM

Nice pictures Jenn, very pretty countryside, looks like you had a peaceful break and put it to good use. Must be very warm there, no colors like that where I live, everything is brown right now so it was refreshing to see such nice colors!

chellezfotoz December 23rd, 2008 07:52 PM

Nice shots Jenn!
And I agree - nice to look at nice summer-looking pictures!
I'm in ND and below zero has been the daily temperature. 12 inches of snow a week ago, 5 more last night and today! And a little here and there in between.
I too am finding it hard to take pictures, much less get on the forums, due to my hectic life right now. So I have hope! ;)
Thanks so much for sharing!

aprillove20 November 23rd, 2010 06:46 PM

Re: December PhotoWalk-Southern Arizona

as me, if im so depress and so down because of my problem, i went for a walk and search a beautiful spot were i can take picture. that's how i deal with my problem, especially the nature, it makes me felt every thing is fine. that's why i really love photography......you can express everything.