PhotographyCorner.com Forums

PhotographyCorner.com Forums (http://www.PHOTOGRAPHYCORNER.INFO/index.php)
-   Corner Photo Walks (http://www.PHOTOGRAPHYCORNER.INFO/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Toronto area meetup (http://www.PHOTOGRAPHYCORNER.INFO/showthread.php?t=93507)

Nikon_Mario August 6th, 2010 08:23 AM

Toronto area meetup

Hey all - if you are in the Toronto area, some of us are looking to get together for a meetup on Saturday August August 28. If you are interested in joining us, then let's use this thread for getting it organized.

Just start chiming in...

Vince Maidens August 6th, 2010 10:26 AM

Re: Toronto area meetup

Crap I'd be in but I'm shooting an event in Ohio that weekend!

VitaminB August 6th, 2010 01:49 PM

I might be able to make it, but it depends on timing. I have a barbeque to attend that day as well.

Spicoli August 6th, 2010 08:46 PM

Im keeping that day free, so hopefully we can pull something together.

Nikon_Mario August 7th, 2010 02:39 PM

Me too! I will be in town and will keep Saturday to myself so that I will be good for anytime. Maybe we need to start throwing some times around?

Nikon_Mario August 11th, 2010 10:20 AM

I'm thinking that maybe a morning meet works best? I'm ok for the day, so anytime works for me. People want to put up some ideas? I know there are a number of you guys in the area. Don't be shy now. ;)

Spicoli August 11th, 2010 03:43 PM

Im o.k for the morning too. If anyone is interested in joining later, we can slide them our cell phones, and they can catch up. :D

Tim L. Walker August 12th, 2010 01:34 AM

If it's going to be morning, I'd prefer late-morning (or early afternoon). Depending on where we meet, it'll take me 60-90 minutes just to get down there. Someone should PM a bunch of Toronto Corner members... it would be great to get a bunch of Cornerites out... ;)

Nikon_Mario August 12th, 2010 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spicoli (Post 658016)
Im o.k for the morning too. If anyone is interested in joining later, we can slide them our cell phones, and they can catch up. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim L. Walker (Post 658046)
If it's going to be morning, I'd prefer late-morning (or early afternoon). Depending on where we meet, it'll take me 60-90 minutes just to get down there. Someone should PM a bunch of Toronto Corner members... it would be great to get a bunch of Cornerites out... ;)

Great if you can join us, Tim. I'm pretty much free for the day, so any time works for me. I'd be happy to PM any Toronto area members - is there an easy way that yoou can provide me with a list?

Spicoli August 12th, 2010 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nikon_Mario (Post 658067)
Great if you can join us, Tim. I'm pretty much free for the day, so any time works for me. I'd be happy to PM any Toronto area members - is there an easy way that yoou can provide me with a list?

I can go door to door if you wish, and forcefully bring them. :lol::lol: