View Single Post
  #30    Top
Old January 28th, 2006, 11:59 PM
Premiere Jerk
Recent Photo: Ripple Path
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Wow - so many nice cars we have. For the people who are afraid to post their ride, lets see if anyone can top my POS. She's a BEAUT!

C
hipping paint, dented front corner, very bad headlights

Back window about to cave in, 7 holes in the top, bent gas cover

Yes, I drink a lot of soda - ummmmmm - Towels are there because the top links onto the driver seat

Also read a lot of news paper - from the floor to about the top of the front seats, all newspaper - about 8 months.

Who can top my cream of the bottom?