Thread: Fern
View Single Post
  #2    Top
Old April 27th, 2007, 07:17 PM
By His Grace
Recent Photo: Sunrise on the Beach
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSpecial Contribution Award: This award is given for extremely dedicated work towards the growth and success of PhotographyCorner. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Good to see you again, Christina. I like the contrast you got going on here...good definition in the green on black. I like the diagonal composition. I think the depth of field is a bit narrow, losing sharpness in the lower parts of the fern. Exposure is perhaps just a bit on the dark side, as you lose detail in the shadow areas of the fern where they tend to blend in with the blacks of the background. Overall though, I like what you did with it.