View Single Post
  #7    Top
Old January 17th, 2008, 11:07 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Easley Cabin 2017
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
JPEGs do not appear in order posted

Hi

I just posted 5 jpegs (at one time), 4 of the images were a sequence that I selected which I thought should have displayed in order but unfortunately they are mixed. What do I need to do to correct this now and in the future? I don't want to make the same mistake twice.

jerrywb - Newbie