View Single Post
  #8    Top
Old January 18th, 2008, 07:18 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrywb View Post
Hi

I just posted 5 jpegs (at one time), 4 of the images were a sequence that I selected which I thought should have displayed in order but unfortunately they are mixed. What do I need to do to correct this now and in the future? I don't want to make the same mistake twice.

jerrywb - Newbie
Go to the galleries page, click on "My Albums" and go to the album that you uploaded the photos to. Click on "Sort Photos" and you can select the position of each photo in the album.