View Single Post
  #1    Top
Old December 8th, 2008, 08:29 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: fairprint2
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
December PhotoWalk-Southern Arizona

So, there are no other members in a 150 mile radius. I live in a fairly small town that's dependent on copper and agriculture. I've been busy lately with a teenage daughter, a diabetic daughter, and a dad that's recovering from a hip replacement-replacement. As you can imagine being on my own today was a blessing. And, it really was more of photodrive. It's a very spread out town. Here are a couple of pics, I'll post more as I edit them. Sorry Mario, I didn't find any interesting windows
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Drafthorse copy.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	937.5 KB
ID:	69276  Click image for larger version

Name:	Nortonhouse.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	896.7 KB
ID:	69277  Click image for larger version

Name:	redbarntop.jpg
Views:	127