Thread: Chatroom
View Single Post
  #1    Top
Old January 6th, 2009, 05:57 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: 1st bloom
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Post here for all chatroom announcements, activity and chitchats. Enter chatroom here !

Since there's like a bajillion people here right now, I'm gonne head on over to the chatroom, if you'd like to join me I'd like to hear people's thought about the POTY and if anyone has any idea about Tim's big surprises! (posted by fatcatphotos on January, 6 2009)

Stuff by me
Create Eye Pop
How to make colors POP in your photos
So you want to start a business Part1 & Part 2

Basics of Photography

Last edited by newlove; January 7th, 2009 at 06:19 PM.