View Single Post
  #19    Top
Old August 15th, 2010, 09:02 AM
Lifelong Learner
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Re: Toronto area meetup

Lifes~So~Sweet, you'll have to catch up with us the next time!

Things are shaping up!
So, the following are in:

Jewel
Spicoli
Tim
nino85
Nikon_Mario

Possible:

VitaminB
cup4tml and the Mrs...

I know there's more out there, and maybe we'll pick up a few more, which would be GREAT!

Anyway - people want to suggest an actual meeting place and time? Jewel and Tim are driving from out of town, I'll be coming from Mississauga where I'm visiting my sister, and Doug might be coming in from St. Catherine's/Niagara area. Since Nino mentions 12, and VitaminB mentions a bar-b-q to attend later, we should set up a time, exchange cell phone numbers through PM's and make it happen.

I'm good with anything, but just to get the ball rolling, I'm going to suggest that those who can meet up at 10:30 and others will join as they arrive. Other suggestions welcome!

Carl, do you know the best place that we could park for the long term? The Distillery District is a short walk to the St, Lawrence area. Would that work? or is there a time limit on how long we can park there? Anyone know any where else?

How to create albums, upload photos, and link to them in a post ||| Feedback Corner Guidelines ||| Photography Critiquing Guidelines||| How do I become a Premiere Member?
Mario ||| Nikon with some 'plug-ins' ||| Comments always welcome! ||| Facebook: mario-cerroni-photography ||| My smugmug site: PhotoDiction /// My photoblog: photodiction.blogspot.com

Last edited by Nikon_Mario; August 15th, 2010 at 09:11 AM.