View Single Post
  #11    Top
Old May 11th, 2011, 01:13 PM
Recent Photo: BW Conversion
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
Re: Corner Photowalk San Diego June 11th 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharna View Post
I will have to get a hotel somewhere. Any suggestions? My hubby will be joining me...or rather dragged along for this

Thanks Clark. Keep us posted on where we're meeting and if you have any good suggestions for a hotel. 100.00 a nite MAX.
There's the seaworld Super 8
Days Inn on Hotel Circle

[url]http://www.booking.com/searchresults.html?aid=336408;label=city-san-diego-yipflVcdfi8%2Ap5JGfxn97AS6798650156;sid=eb357e26d8 fc1efd6d1c2527b7fe6094;city=20015725;hoteltag=10[/ur]

Many were listed here and I know not far from where I am catching the trolley is a roadway inn in La Mesa.