View Single Post
  #1    Top
Old May 15th, 2011, 06:52 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Brother
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Day 4 and 5: Hanging Out and Heading Home

On Saturday, the weather turned and we looked for indoor things to do. (We had planned on going to Concrete City and Ricketts Glen.) Instead, we went to Roadside America (an indoor model village) and to Rascal's Food and Fun (arcade and playland). Scott bought pizzas to take back to the room and we all gathered in Carl's Royal Suite in the evening to watch the hockey game.

Sunday, after re-scheduling Scott's flight (I overslept), we met everyone at the hotel to say final goodbyes. Carl and I took him to the airport then Carl and I went to the America on Wheels museum and I drove him through Allentown (with one stop for photos). We didn't stay long and it's a good thing.....there was a shooting a few blocks away sometime after we headed back to the airport.
Allentown, PA Corner Meetup!
I know the REAL Mike Dorn!!