View Single Post
  #7    Top
Old May 16th, 2011, 10:06 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: IMG_6734
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Re: Day 1: We're Meeting Up in Allentown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tj_Delikat View Post
Very nice start to this thread, Scott & Kristin! I'll hopefully get working on mine tomorrow night. Had a bit of computer ailments this evening. All fixed (I hope)!
Looking forward to seeing them and hopefully the computer is all squared away now...

The serious shot...

The not so serious shot...