View Single Post
  #29    Top
Old May 20th, 2011, 09:17 AM
Lifelong Learner
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Re: Day 3: Philadelphia

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchile View Post
I'm not sure if I should be jealous, or glad that I didn't get to see death row. I'll be going back, so I may get the opportunity anyway.
This wing was pretty cool,(like there was one that wasn't).
3HDR's. See if you can recognize anyone.

I really love this shot... and it looks like yet another corridor I didn't get down. That place was huge, awesome... did I say huge?

How to create albums, upload photos, and link to them in a post ||| Feedback Corner Guidelines ||| Photography Critiquing Guidelines||| How do I become a Premiere Member?
Mario ||| Nikon with some 'plug-ins' ||| Comments always welcome! ||| Facebook: mario-cerroni-photography ||| My smugmug site: PhotoDiction /// My photoblog: photodiction.blogspot.com