Thread: Pneumonia
View Single Post
  #1    Top
Old May 21st, 2011, 09:29 AM
Lifelong Learner
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Pneumonia

Well, after struggling those last few days in Allentown, I got home on Sunday night and my wife was so concerned about my coughing and breathing that she took me to the hospital emergency ward. They diagnosed "a really bad cold" and gave me some meds to take. As of Friday, and after 5 days on those meds, I was feeling worse, not better. So I went to the local clinic to see my regular doctor. I was diagnosed with pneumonia. Whether this was a later development, or a mis-diagnosis in the first place, they couldn't really say.

Anyway, I am on the proper meds now and am told that I should see a significant improvement over the next few days.

I wanted to say that I have been enjoying seeing the photos getting posted, and that when I feel I have enough energy and semblance of rationality, I pull up a file or two of photos that I took and start to work through them. I am hoping to post a few over the next few days, but I am spending a lot of time sleeping right now.

Meanwhile - keep posting. I am really enjoying re-living the scenes through the photos. Some really awesome stuff.

How to create albums, upload photos, and link to them in a post ||| Feedback Corner Guidelines ||| Photography Critiquing Guidelines||| How do I become a Premiere Member?
Mario ||| Nikon with some 'plug-ins' ||| Comments always welcome! ||| Facebook: mario-cerroni-photography ||| My smugmug site: PhotoDiction /// My photoblog: photodiction.blogspot.com