Thread: The Toe.
View Single Post
  #1    Top
Old May 23rd, 2011, 12:02 PM
Recent Photo: Sit in
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
The Toe.

Some of y'all know that a few days before the meetup, I decided to take my toe out on the side of the dresser. I had heard two fighter jets circling around the lake here, ran into get the camera and "SMACK". I hopped outside on one foot to see nothing in the sky, but when I looked down, my toe was sticking out the side of my foot. I leaned over, and felt it seemed attached, and ...well...snapped it back into place. Knowing I was leaving in 2 days, there was no way on this planet, I was going to go sit in a hospital, and have some doc stick a cast on my foot. Thankfully "Google" helped me out.
While in Centalia, we came across this painted on the road. How ironic would it be.

Soo....it is has been a week, and after wandering around PA, working, it still looks similar to the photo. Big, swollen and purple. Yeah...it is broke. Baby toes can not be casted, only taped to is brother beside it, and hope for the best.

Visit me here..Room57