Thread: The Toe.
View Single Post
  #7    Top
Old May 23rd, 2011, 06:00 PM
Recent Photo: Sit in
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Re: The Toe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20DNewbie View Post
LOL!

As soon as I saw the title of this watching you taking this shot came flashing back.

How's the toe these days, hopefully better?
It is doing o.k....sort of. I have graduated to wearing a sock with shoes now. Supposed to take 4 weeks to heal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tj_Delikat View Post
Geez, you must be related to me. I've broken my one big toe 3 times now. Hope it's feeling better soon so you don't have to "adjust" it anymore!

You and Mario won't want to come to PA anymore.....both of you visited the hospital on your return home!
Oh, T. We are coming back. I survived 5 days walking on this toe....we all might need those motorized wheelchairs, but we are coming back.
Visit me here..Room57