View Single Post
  #30    Top
Old May 24th, 2011, 12:59 PM
Recent Photo: BW Conversion
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
Re: Corner Photowalk San Diego June 11th 2011

Just a few short weeks away to this wonderful walk. I am so looking forward to meeting all those that are coming. I think we will have a great time in a great area both for historic architecture, and street life. For those staying through dinner, the harbor sunset is not something to miss.

I would like to keep meal prices down in the $20-25 per plate range. I know in the past Sammy's Woodfired Pizza has always been a favorite, and someone also mentioned Anthony's for fish and chips. I figure we could decide as a group once we meet up based on tastes and what we can afford.

There is also a large food court in Horton Plaza (If you like MC Escher you will like this mall). I will say be careful about security of you plan to shoot the mall. Some people have had bad experiences....I tend to avoid it.