Thread: The Toe.
View Single Post
  #13    Top
Old May 27th, 2011, 02:02 PM
Recent Photo: Sit in
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Re: The Toe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchile View Post
That's a Flintstone's toe if I ever saw one dude.
Hope it heals soon.

Sharna, you aren't fooling anyone. I know you're drooling, thinking how easy it would be to catch these walking wounded and put them in your freezer.
O.k...I want to see inside this freezer. If it looks like mine, I might just have a partner in crime.

I have fully graduated to wearing socks with my shoes now. woo hooo....toe is on the mend, so we can plan for the next meetup.
Visit me here..Room57