View Single Post
  #1    Top
Old June 20th, 2011, 08:56 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Brother
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
We're Meeting Up In Allentown 2012?

If you would be interested in attending a 2012 Allentown Corner meetup, leave your name here and let me know you are interested....(or if you would be interested in a 2013 meetup).

If 2012, let me know which would be better for you....early-mid May, September or late October 2012. (My work in June-Aug is very busy and I'm not able to host during that time.) We can schedule it like this year - Wednesday to Sunday....

The agenda would be similar to this year's meetup....minus Centralia (not much left there to shoot anymore ) http://www.photographycorner.com/for...ad.php?t=96029

If we pick October, we could visit Eastern State Pen and stay for "Terror Behind the Walls".... We could also add Assateague Island, Maryland to the trip this time.

Post away, if you are interested!!
Allentown, PA Corner Meetup!
I know the REAL Mike Dorn!!