View Single Post
  #9    Top
Old August 9th, 2011, 07:25 PM
Recent Photo: Sit in
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Re: We're Meeting Up In Allentown 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chellezfotoz View Post
I would so be interested in either 2012 or 2013!
Like Sabine, I don't know that I could nail down a time but I would have to say that September sounds the best. More time to save up...chances of nicer weather...fall colors in Assateague...I could go on!
Same with me for September, as long as it is not the last weekend. That is the beginning of Halloween season for me. , unless I retire, and spend halloween at ESP. Hmm......
Visit me here..Room57

Last edited by Spicoli; August 9th, 2011 at 07:33 PM.