View Single Post
  #12    Top
Old November 14th, 2011, 11:08 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Niagara river pan
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Re: We're Meeting Up In Allentown 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
Same with me for September, as long as it is not the last weekend. That is the beginning of Halloween season for me. , unless I retire, and spend halloween at ESP. Hmm......
I couldn't think of a better place to spend Halloween. The "Haunted House" they do there is widely vaunted as one of the best ever.
Lucky me, I can go there anytime, and in fact, if anyone within the Philly area would like to visit there or any place else in town, I'm open for a day trip nearly anytime. Let me know through PM.
I was at Reading Terminal Market last weekend, and It's a great photo opportunity. No tripods though.
Assateague sounds great. An overnight camping trip could be awesome.
and sixteen doozies in a humdinger.
Nobody knows how many humdingers are in a lollapalooza.
George Carlin