View Single Post
  #17    Top
Old December 9th, 2011, 09:04 AM
Lifelong Learner
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Re: We're Meeting Up In Allentown 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cup4tml View Post
I'd love to come this, but it depends on the time frame. I'll be retiring in mid July or end of July and taking a trip at end of August, it might be a tight fit.
Congrats Doug! Hopefully that will give you lots of time to pursue your photography interests.

As for Allentown - I like May, however... I can do just about anytime given enough notice. And of course, Tj is the bestest hostess.... so what ever works for you Tj, just put the word out and the masses will come

How to create albums, upload photos, and link to them in a post ||| Feedback Corner Guidelines ||| Photography Critiquing Guidelines||| How do I become a Premiere Member?
Mario ||| Nikon with some 'plug-ins' ||| Comments always welcome! ||| Facebook: mario-cerroni-photography ||| My smugmug site: PhotoDiction /// My photoblog: photodiction.blogspot.com