View Single Post
  #18    Top
Old December 9th, 2011, 01:41 PM
Recent Photo: Sit in
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Re: We're Meeting Up In Allentown 2012?

The last meet up was amazing, and the time flew by. I needed a whole day in ESP alone.
TJ is awesome. Anyone who has not met TJ, you must.

Mario...for sure we could drive down. I would even get to your place the night before and leave in the wee hours of the morning if you wish. That flight last time was 10 hours of my life I can not get back. Could have driven home and back in the time it took me to just get home. Gheesh. Im not sure if the drive is shorter from your end of the lake or my end of the lake.
Visit me here..Room57