View Single Post
  #7    Top
Old February 5th, 2012, 07:54 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Brother
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Re: Next Allentown Meetup Planning on HOLD

Marty is off the ventilator as of 9:30 this morning so that's a BIG step toward recovery! He's talking and already asking to eat and go home. He'll be in the hospital for possibly another full week or so. Doctors here are saying he had a very bad case of Legionnaires's Disease and they are thrilled to see he has rebounded this well and this quickly!

Thank you for the well wishes. I'll pass them along to him and I'll keep you posted on his progress.

And, please be sure to read up on this illness if you are planning on traveling anywhere! Unlike other strains of pneumonia, this disease attacks not only the lungs but the brain, muscle function, kidneys, and intestinal tract. Most people recover fully in a few months, but it's not uncommon to take a full year to recover.
Allentown, PA Corner Meetup!
I know the REAL Mike Dorn!!

Last edited by Tj_Delikat; February 5th, 2012 at 07:59 PM.