View Single Post
  #27    Top
Old March 1st, 2013, 08:54 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: All Alone
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
Re: We're Meeting Up in Allentown 2013 Agenda

I'm sorry to hear you won't be making it Mario, but all the best for your showings! I know you'll do well! I now have definite plans to visit the U.S. southwest in early April so I hope to be able to drive down for at least a few days. It's only about a 6 hour drive so I'll be trying! If anybody wants to hitch a ride from southern Ontario, I'm from St. Catharines and wouldn't say no to the company . P.M. me. I've been really hoping I can make this since I missed it last time and I know what a great time you guys had. TJ, it may still be a last minute thing or the earliest I'll know by the middle of Apr. We're heading out to Las Vegas to visit Red Rock, Valley of Fire and Zion Nat Park, and maybe squeeze in Death Valley. So in my spare time, if the Las Vegas slots don't get me...
You don't take a photograph, you make it. ~Ansel Adams

And now I know the real Mike Dorn too!