View Single Post
  #1    Top
Old April 29th, 2013, 08:03 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Contest Corner Challenge #104: In the Garden

Title: Contest Corner Challenge #104: In the Garden

Start Date: Monday, April 29th, 2013 (photos taken before this date are not eligible).

Entries Due By: Thursday, May 30th, 2013 (entries are due in by midnight, and voting will begin the next day).

Prizes: If the winner is a Premiere Member, they will receive a Lowepro Terraclime 100 Camera Bag - a $75 value!. If the winner is not a Premiere Member, they will receive… nothing, nadda, zip, zilch. Why not become a Premiere Member today?

Description: One of the projects I have on my list of "Things to Do" for this year is to do some re-landscaping in the back and front yard of my house. Your task for the 104th Contest Corner Challenge is to give me some inspiration. Take a photograph of (or in) your garden (or any garden). Flowers, insects, dew drops - as long as your photograph is taken in or of a garden, you have yourself an entry.

READ BEFORE ENTERING: Before entering a photograph, be sure to read the guidelines and submission requirements listed here: Contest Corner Rules & Regulations. Any photographs submitted that do not adhere to these guidelines will be rejected and sent back. Please make sure the photograph is taken during the contest period.