View Single Post
  #50    Top
Old May 5th, 2013, 09:32 PM
Recent Photo: Sit in
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Re: We're Meeting Up in Allentown 2013 Agenda

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20DNewbie View Post
Hoping everybody made it there safely, well that and Carl cleaned out his car enough so not to attract negative attention at the border.
Everyone made it safe. Great first meet and greet day. Yea, I had trouble at the border. Stoopid *** wanted to know about my corpse in the back window, and all the things hanging off my mirror.

Wish y'al were here.
Visit me here..Room57