View Single Post
  #3    Top
Old November 6th, 2013, 09:43 PM
Recent Photo: BW Conversion
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
Re: Toronto Outings?

If you are looking for corner member get-togethers, there has been one in Allentown PA that has been popular. I haven't seen TJ posting anything recently so I don't know if something is in the works for 2014.

One thing you can do is pick a timeframe and put a post inviting people out for a walk. You might even get help from others in the area as to locations, finding hotels, etc... While Toronto may be a little far at this time for myself, there are plenty of others in and around that area.

I am thinking of trying to organize something in the spring in San Diego but much will be if I have the time to do so. I am planning on another class so it might be put off until later.