View Single Post
  #216    Top
Old December 1st, 2013, 03:18 PM
Premiere Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Re: Post a pic of your 'ride'

I've wanted a Jeep for ages. Finally, a few years ago, I bought my "ultimate tripod."

The Ulitmate Tripod.jpg by anjin_nav, on Flickr

flickr Photostream