View Single Post
  #4    Top
Old April 6th, 2014, 03:17 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Re: Contest Corner Challenge #109: Show Me the Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gems View Post
Green??? It's either still white, or a muddy brown colour here in Alberta. It's still below 0C when I get up in the mornings. Might have to go shopping. LOL
I know... same here. But I'm giving you 6 weeks for this one. It's bound to be green before the middle of May, right?