View Single Post
  #4    Top
Old February 4th, 2015, 07:49 AM
Elite VIP Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPremiere Project of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins the Premiere Project of the Year contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
Re: What is your favorite camera brand and why?

I think what Clark was saying is this subject has been discussed many times here and there's several varying opinions, rather then start the conversation all over again he directed you to a previous thread,
I will say that for me I've had several brands from Nikon, Yashica, Pentax and now I am and have been a Canon shooter for about 10 years, my personal Comfort is with Canon, the initial reason I chose canon was because of the different and abundance of lens', which at the time was greater then that of Nikon, I have grown comfortable with the menu and layout of Canon and it just works for me personally, if you are in the market its highly recommended that you pick up a few different cameras and just see what feels right in your hands, any current brand of camera will suit your needs and produce very sufficient images for you so its more about what feels right to you both ergonomicly as well as how you feel about the menus and so forth, good luck in you quest