View Single Post
  #6    Top
Old September 22nd, 2015, 09:19 AM
Recent Photo: Sit in
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Re: Contest Corner Challenge #118 - Haunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by agiledogs View Post
Its good to hear from you again Carl.....I figured you would be around for this one.
Thanks man. Been so busy with other things. Seems this season starts earlier and earlier every year. We have changed some themes in the haunted house this year, so we are scratch building and getting stuff together. Trying to fit in some camera time too.
Visit me here..Room57