View Single Post
  #3    Top
Old December 6th, 2015, 09:52 AM
Elite VIP Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPremiere Project of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins the Premiere Project of the Year contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
Re: camera for 8-yr-old

that should be pretty easy, I would just google PAS cameras and see what's available in your price range, stick with a major brand ( Canon, Nikon, etc ) and pull the trigger,, there are a lot of decent cameras now days at a decent price, many have reviews available too,, of course I'm partial to Canon and they make several PAS cameras reasonably priced,, good luck and I also encourage the effort, no need to spend a LOT of money especially if she's only 8, what ever you get her I'm sure she will love