View Single Post
  #6    Top
Old August 5th, 2016, 09:57 PM
MannyC's Avatar
MannyC MannyC is offline
Senior VIP Member
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Re: How are Nikon cameras in terms of durability?

My first DLSR was the D80, 2 years of daily shooting as I was a beginner and no issues till my wife got it tail slapped by my pitbull into the jacuzzi. It was replaced with another D80 in 09, the D80 is still going strong with my son and daughter using it. I also have a D700 I bought in 2010 that is still being used daily by my son. I ended up buying another one as I gave the original to my son for his bday.
So yea, very dependable cameras and take beautiful captures.
99% of these are from those cameras, the other 1% is camera phones lol.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/mcanseco/