Thread: Cotton Carrier
View Single Post
  #5    Top
Old June 7th, 2017, 09:40 AM
Recent Photo: BW Conversion
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
Re: Cotton Carrier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Yakapucci View Post
I have one that I have used only a handful of times over the past few years and I absolutely love it. My friend has actually added other straps to his so that he can carry other things on his carrier. One little improvement would be a little place to carry the allen wrench that you need to remove the hubs. We were out today and my friend needed to remove his hub but neither one of us had brought the wrench. He was actually able to borrow one from one of the German WWII re-enactors that we were taking pictures of.

I know for my usages having something dangling freely would not be a good thing. Ultimately the tether would break or the wrench would some how become free and it would be long before noticing such items missing. As it is I even worry about carrying it in the rain pouch for the same reason.