View Single Post
  #15    Top
Old July 20th, 2017, 04:00 PM
Recent Photo: Sit in
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Re: Seriously On the Decline...

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirl033 View Post
Haven't seen a sign of the Admin in ages. I messaged him, even emailed Tim Walker in hopes of finding someone who could try to breath some life back into this dying carcass, but no luck. I fear it's only a matter of time before rigor mortis sets in...
I have messaged too. The photo of the month was not changed on the front cover. Sent 2 messages, with no reply. I think the owners have walked away from the site, but only use the Photography Corner name and logo for social media exposure.
I would love to see the place continue, but us Mods only have certain limitations to what duties we can perform.
Visit me here..Room57