View Single Post
  #29    Top
Old August 4th, 2017, 02:14 PM
Recent Photo: Sit in
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Re: Seriously On the Decline...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchile View Post
I'm sorry to say Clark, that without a site Administrator, It's only a matter of time. When I signed in this morning, my computer warned me that this is an unsecured site. And if it's only the few people who remain here posting, it can only get even more stale and unappealing to the masses. I posted on your contest anyway. Hope it helps.
I didnt get that message either, but Im with you. As long as the Admin does not have an interest, it is a matter of time before the contracts run out with the host and domain name.
I saw it recently on another forum. The owners just walked away. Eventually nobody could log in one day, and the site was removed.
Visit me here..Room57