View Single Post
  #8    Top
Old August 31st, 2017, 11:21 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Easley Cabin 2017
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Re: The Monthly Challenge Sept 2017 "Retirement"

Interesting subject looks like a "Fun" project... so I'll add something, our shared family cabin since 1979. Before that I grew up going to my Great Uncles cabin in the same area during the summer months. The cabin is non-electric, has no phone and this area has no cellphone service and we walk up the hill to an old fashioned outhouse. It really is away from it all. I do enjoy our 4 to 5 weeks at this summer "Retirement" getaway. Cabin is not winterized and just shy of 700 sq. ft..

Photo taken July this summer - 3 panel panorama.