View Single Post
  #2    Top
Old July 24th, 2006, 01:16 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Vernal Equinox
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reason
Have you tried a diferent card ? If you are getting the same problems with two or more different cards then I'd be very concerned and take it in for servicing. I've had only one problem with my D70 where I had an error message regarding my card. I re-formatted the card and it's been fine since. Flash memory cards need to be re-formatted periodically and I apparewntly neglected to do so and the camera let me know it.

Moderator Emeritus

Great photographs are never taken they are created.