View Single Post
  #22    Top
Old September 15th, 2009, 12:05 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: IMG_6734
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Re: Help: A guide to shooting better sunset photos

Not too long ago I picked up my first set of filters, come Cokin ND's and GND's and as Erik said they create some color issues, mainly when stacking. They are working for me now but as soon as I can I will be upgrading to the Lee filters.